24/01/2013

Embarrassing moments

We all have embarrassing moments where you cringe just by thinking about it, So I thought I'd share mine with you. Just to embarrass myself a little more :)

Cocky Karma
This happened a long time ago, but my best friend still taunts me about it pretty much everyday. It happened when we were both in year 4,and we were in the lunch hall having lunch. In our school, you had to get permission to leave the hall by raising your hand and waiting for a dinner lady to dismiss you. Normal people would get up as you do and leave when you have finished my lunch, but me being me, I wanted to shake things up a little. So, whilst my arm was in the air waiting a dinner lady to notice me, I whispered to my friend "I'm going to get out of my seat in style" I still remember how smug I was about it haha. I expected that I'd get up and maybe shake my hips a little to make my friend laugh. Finally the dinner lady noticed me, and I was permitted to leave. I got up but as I took my first step I noticed that my foot was still around one of the chair legs, and so I face planted the floor in front of the whole school. I remember a dinner lady trying desperately to contain a laugh whilst helping me up. I glanced over at my friend as she was had no fear in holding back hysteric laughs. Now I think back on it, I probably had my underwear on show. Brilliant. 

Shoe on the roof
Ok so the title is pretty self explanatory. It was year 6 and me and my friends were having a laugh at Lunchtime. I was known amongst my friends for having massive shoes, so we started playing this game were we would see how far we could flick our shoes with our feet. It was actually really amusing. It was my go to flick my shoe and when I flicked it my friend grabbed it and wouldn't give it back (as a joke of course) This bit is a bit of a blur, long story short it ended up on the school roof. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough having to walk into class with one shoe and having to tell the headteacher my shoe is on the roof, We had assembly. So I had to go into assembly in front of the whole school wearing my bright white PE trainers. Talk about eye-catching... Then, if you think that's bad enough,we were in the middle of a school prayer. It was all silent until everyone looked up at the ceiling because we could hear the janitor stepping across the roof to get my shoe. I still remember to this day how red I went. Imagine a ripe tomato and then dye it red. That was my face at that moment. 

Well these are two of my embarrassing stories, I have plenty more but that's for another day. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and If you have an embarrassing stories that you'd like to share, feel free to leave them below :) 


~ Thank you for reading x ~

2 comments:

  1. I don't have many 'stick to mind' embarrassing stories but I do always shout to people in the street when I think it's a friend and its not. Absolutely mortified haha! Great post by the way :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I just do the old 'look at them until you realise it's not them' thing ;) Aw thanks!:D xx

      Delete