16/01/2013

Hello? Have we met?

Hiya! Well this is my ninth post and I'm really enjoying blogging daily/every other day. Although I blog about everything and anything, I haven't really blogged about me and who I am. SO I found some questions to answer about myself so you get to know me. If you enjoy this, please feel free to use the same questions and answer them yourselves. :-) 


1. What's your full name? 
My full name is Carys Emily Kate Morris. I quite like having a uncommon name, it makes me feel special. However, I can never find ANYTHING with my name on it. 

                2. When were you born and where?
I was born on the 9th of June 1998 in Mayday hospital in Croydon. However I'm currently living in the countryside :-)           
                                                             3. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have an older sister who I like most of the time but we do have little fights every now and then. But overall we have a lot in common :~) (I know she's reading this so I have to be nice) 
    4. Are you at school?
I am, I'm in senior school and have just started my GCSE's , which is stressful. Although, at the weekends, I work at Cats Protection which I absolutely adore. What I like about school is the people you meet, but at the same time that's what I hate about school too, haha. I also hate getting up early, just like every other teenager in existence. 
5. What are you saving up for?
I'm saving up for an white Iphone 4S but I've been debating whether to get one for ages. Obviously  they're really nice phones but they're ridiculously overpriced. Even if I did have money to spare, I'd find it hard to spend that much money on one thing.
                                                                        6. Favorite activity?
Fangirling over various bands and youtuber's are all I know how to do so that's about all I do really. 
                                                                        7. Favorite Colour? 
I really like warm and fresh colours such as Greens, Blues and Reds. Which is ironic because those are the colours of my favorite band.
8. Most overused saying? 
'omg' or 'hahahhaha' or 'lolz' all in a totally non serious way of course. 
9. My favorite movie?
TITANIC every time! I just love how they Incorporated a heart breaking love story into a real life tragedy ...oh and because of  Leonardo DiCaprio of course. 

FINALLY 10. Greatest inspiration?
I've mentioned her millions of times before, but I'd have to say Zoe Sugg or more known as Zoella. I really like her mostly because of her blog, the way she just opens up and expresses herself so excellently is what inspires me. She's the reason I started this blog, and maybe one day , I'd like to have the same effect on someone. 

My other inspiration would probably be Mr Stefan Abingdon because he is so determined and hard working to be where he is now, he came from nothing and broke through this ever changing music industry. He has made something of himself. The best part is he enjoys what he does, I'd love to find a job that I genuinely had an interest in. 
  
~ Thank you for reading ~


No comments:

Post a Comment