22/04/2013

Music Monday #1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? I went to the beach on Sunday and it was really relaxing! unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures (because I forgot) Otherwise I would of put some in right about now... I have also been so so busy revising Science as I have my first GCSE on the 14th of May *eek* So 
 I haven't really prepared a blog post, but I just thought of a good idea! What if every Monday I told you my top 5 favourite songs of that week? I'll give it a go :)

1. Technicolour - Mumm-ra : I only recently found out about this song from the lovely Tanya Burr's new video and I really love it!  
  2. Stay Out - Nina Nesbitt: I heard this song a lot of times on the radio and to be honest, it took me a good 6 times to like it, but now I can't stop listening to it :) 

3. Fame is for a******s by Hoodie Allen: I found out about this rapper by the song "The Chase Is On" which I still really love! You have to have a certain music taste to like this guy I think, It's the type of artist you either love or hate.*might contain some rude words, just a heads up* 
4. Weight Of Living Pt 1 by Bastille: I am so excited to see these guys next month because all of there songs are absolutely amazing, but this is one of my favourite! It's so upbeat and happy! *I can't find a video of it, but it's on their debut album 'Bad Blood'* 
5. No words - The Script : This is one of my favourite songs on the album for some unknown reason because it's not as exciting as Hall of Fame, but it's still pretty damn good! 
So that's it really! Do you like this idea? Let me know! 
~Thanks for reading~


No comments:

Post a Comment