22/05/2013

My Little Project

Hello everyone!! So today I took a day off school because I'm walking death, but I thought I would still do a post :) 
*This maybe foreign to some people unaware of youtubers so I'll try my best to take that into account*

Basically, a 'youtuber' is someone who makes videos successfully on Youtube. I quite like youtubers because I'm a nosy person. I like to see what people are up to and what their lives are like. Do you understand? because this is where it could get confusing. If two youtubers do a collaboration (when they do a video together) they could sometimes get shipped. This means that viewers (mostly hormonal teenage girls) imagine them in an relationship that could be like a friendship or love interest. When two youtubers are shipped, they then have a ship name, which tend to be the two youtubers names merged together. For example Alfie (PointlessBlog) and Marcus (MarcusButlerTV) get shipped together to create 'Malfie' as they have a very close friendship. Right so that's the basic's, lets get on with the post ^.^

So, I just happen to love Alfie and Marcus so logically, I thought why don't a make a Malfie scrapbook? and That's exactly what I have done :) 

So, here it is! I have basically spent the last few weeks creating this scrapbook which I plan on sending to them! I have really enjoyed making this scrapbook and I shall be sad to see it leave. But it relaxed me a lot from all the exams happening. 
I just wanted to share with you what I have been doing when I'm not on the internet, which is rarely I must admit. 
Goodbyeeee!
~Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment